Frequently Asked Questions*
• Did you take all of these photos in your blog?
NO. None of these images are taken by me. You can find the names of the photographers below the posts. All images and content on Fotojournalismus are readily available on the Internet.
• Are you a photojournalist/journalist, too?
NO, I’M NOT. I’m just a university student, but neither in journalism nor photojournalism - philosophy it is.
• Where did you find your display/profile picture?
It’s one of Steve McCurry’s photos. Here is the link.
• Where are you from? Are you from Germany?
I don’t answer questions about my very personal information. And, no, I’m not German. There is no reason for using “fotojournalismus” as the name of my blog.
• Which school for photojournalism/journalism is the best? Where should I study? etc.
Since both photojournalism and journalism are not my professions, I prefer NOT to advise/recommend anything about such an important decision in your life. Nope, sorry.
• Your posts seem very biased and anti-Israel.
• Do you accept submissions? How can I send some pictures to you? etc.
I used to accept submissions, but at least for now, I do not. Thanks for your interest, anyway.
*If you have any other questions, or anything to say/share, always feel free to contact, I don’t bite.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org