Frequently Asked Questions
- Did you take all of these photos in your blog?
No! None of these images are taken by me.
You can find the names of the photographers below the posts. (See credits)
All images and content on Fotojournalismus are readily available on the Internet.
- Are you a photojournalist/journalist, too?
NO, I’M NOT. I’m just a university student, but neither in journalism nor photojournalism.
- Where are you from? Are you from Germany?
I don’t answer questions about my very personal information. No, I’m not German. // There is no reason for using “fotojournalismus” as the name of my blog. [Meaning of ‘fotojournalismus’ is ‘photojournalism’ in German, obviously.]
- Where did you find your display/profile picture?
- I couldn’t find how to follow your blog. / How can I follow your blog?
There is the original tumblr follow button above. If you can’t see it, probably you use IE and also, you can’t see the blog properly, too. I recommend Chrome to use.
You can click on the “follow me on tumblr” button in the sidebar or here is a link to follow this blog.
- Your posts seem very biased and anti-Israel.
Oh, please! Seriously! Don’t waste my time!
* * *
All previously published answers/messages can be found here.
Sorry but I’m really really really tired of replying the same questions over and over again, so I don’t answer the same ones anymore.
If you have any other questions, always feel free to ask, I don’t bite. All beautiful messages are appreciated :)